Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Jeff Meyer · Thursday September 8, 2011
10. Todd Bodine: “I have to wash my hair.”
9. Greg Biffle: “I have to go to Minnesota, eh. Besides, Carl doesn’t have to go.”
8. Dale Earnhardt, Jr.: “Don’t look at me, I never make the Chase!”
7. Kevin Harvick: “My wife said I don’t have a clean firesuit to wear.”
6. Tony Stewart: “I got some ‘contract negotiations’ to work out… I mean, with Danica.”
5. Carl Edwards: “As per my new contract, I cannot enter any Oval Office that is not blue and sponsored by Ford.”
4. Kurt Busch: “I’m taking my new girlfriend to see My Idiot Brother.”
3. Jeff Gordon: “It’s my day to drive the Meals on Wheels mobile.”
2. Jimmie Johnson: “Oh my God…again?!”
1. Kyle Busch: “My brother said he’s coming over to introduce his new girlfriend that night. I wonder what we’re gonna do…”
©2000 - 2008 Jeff Meyer and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
Recent articles from Jeff Meyer:
Voices From The Cheap Seats: The Tale Of Two Tires
BSNews! Bruton’s Plans Extend Beyond Bristol’s Track
Top Ten Reasons Fans Failed To Show Up At Bristol Sunday
BSNews! NASCAR CEO Given "Special" Award Amidst Lavish Fanfare
Fan Coun-ci-What? Just What Is It That NASCAR Wants To Study?
Want to know more about Jeff Meyer or view his complete article archives? Then hop on over to his archive and bio page.