Find tons of cheap tickets to 2013 speedway races like Talladega NASCAR schedule, Brickyard 400 at Indy Motor Speedway, Michigan Speedway Racing plus the full 2013 Monster Jam schedule
Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Jeff Meyer · Wednesday September 21, 2011
10. “Newman hits like a girl.” – Juan Pablo Montoya
9. “There are some normal things that you can do in life too, I hear. Hopefully we can experience some of those.” – Kevin Harvick on the reasoning behind closing KHI
8. “I’ll just be a few more minutes.” – A Woman
7. “I’ll be right home, honey.” – A Man
6. “Our team is only comprised of four cars.” – Jack Roush, Rick Hendrick
5. “Didn’t mean to turn him around. I just meant to rattle his cage a bit.” – Dale Earnhardt In August, 1999
4. “I know what I’m doing. Besides, it’s what the fans wanted.” –Brian France
3. “I feel that I have really matured.” – A Busch Brother … you pick
2. “I think we were discussing the weather. Talking about how it was a pretty warm day out there today.” – Ricky Rudd In Fall, 1989
1. “There were no team orders despite all the speculation in the media. I know Paul Menard well enough that he wouldn’t have spun out on purpose even if he had been asked.” – Richard Childress
©2000 - 2008 Jeff Meyer and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
You could do a weekly list with just Brian France and his minions.
Why do we need the CHASE????
It Seems everyone but RCR & Nascar know what happened when Menard had his spin…Ya pretty much got to be a fool if not when you here the audio.. Odd thing for Pablum to say being he wanted legal action ..Pablum stop picking on the girls…Ha Ha what a loser
Recent articles from Jeff Meyer:
BSNews! Bruton’s Plans Extend Beyond Bristol’s Track
Top Ten Reasons Fans Failed To Show Up At Bristol Sunday
BSNews! NASCAR CEO Given "Special" Award Amidst Lavish Fanfare
Fan Coun-ci-What? Just What Is It That NASCAR Wants To Study?
Top Ten Reasons People With No Sense of Humor Write In And Complain About These Lists
Want to know more about Jeff Meyer or view his complete article archives? Then hop on over to his archive and bio page.