Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Jeff Meyer · Wednesday October 5, 2011
10. Two-And-A-Half-Hour Energy Drink for half the year. That’s pretty much all they can afford for a guy like Steven.
9. Fifty Cent Colonel, a halfly-owned subsidiary of Dollar General.
8. The Crash Test Dummies’ latest album.
7. Rogaine, for all the hair that needs regrowing once his competitors get the shaft in a few more “I didn’t mean to do it” wrecks.
6. Beano. (Not to be used at “fuel mileage” tracks!)
5. The law firm of Winken, Blinken & Nod.
4. Here’s an idea… take Steven out and put Reed Sorenson in the car.
3. Let Dad Rusty pay the bills. Oh, wait, he already is… no wonder Steven still has a job!
2. The Nationwide Series (along with a dozen other cars). That way, they’ll actually have a division left to sponsor in 2012.
1. Danica Patrick. Hey, she needs someone to still get mad at every week!
©2000 - 2008 Jeff Meyer and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
Crash Test Dummies? LMAO Good one Jeff.
Recent articles from Jeff Meyer:
Voices From The Cheap Seats: The Tale Of Two Tires
BSNews! Bruton’s Plans Extend Beyond Bristol’s Track
Top Ten Reasons Fans Failed To Show Up At Bristol Sunday
BSNews! NASCAR CEO Given "Special" Award Amidst Lavish Fanfare
Fan Coun-ci-What? Just What Is It That NASCAR Wants To Study?
Want to know more about Jeff Meyer or view his complete article archives? Then hop on over to his archive and bio page.