Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Jeff Meyer · Wednesday November 2, 2011
10. The open space between other cars.
9. An offer of discounted rates on insurance – especially after installing Progressive’s Snapshot Discount device given to him by some chick named Flo.
8. An offer of a 2012 ride by any other team — even bad ones.
7. Victory Lane.
6. An offer of sponsorship by Manischewitz after it was explained to him the name was not pronounced Manychevyhits.
5. An up ‘til now undiscovered degree of talent.
4. Unfortunately for everyone else, a black flag.
3. A sense that maybe HE was the problem.
2. An encouraging word or friendly face amongst his colleagues.
1. The rear end of the No. 48 car, as instructed by Chad Knaus.
©2000 - 2008 Jeff Meyer and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
Brian, you suck!
I’ll give you props for trying to make Manischewitz work!
Vickers got all of his “Kyle Busch imitations” out of the way all in one race. Takes Busch a season to wreck that many.
Recent articles from Jeff Meyer:
Voices From The Cheap Seats: The Tale Of Two Tires
BSNews! Bruton’s Plans Extend Beyond Bristol’s Track
Top Ten Reasons Fans Failed To Show Up At Bristol Sunday
BSNews! NASCAR CEO Given "Special" Award Amidst Lavish Fanfare
Fan Coun-ci-What? Just What Is It That NASCAR Wants To Study?
Want to know more about Jeff Meyer or view his complete article archives? Then hop on over to his archive and bio page.