Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
10. Less Danica already!
9. Good odds from my bookie as to whether a Busch brother will make a complete ass of themselves sometime during the year.
8. Brian France to reassure us as many times as possible during the year of just how good of shape the sport is in because he is so eloquent and such a pleasure to listen to.
7. Brian France to tell us fans what we want because surely, we’re too dumb to know ourselves.
6. A championship that does not end in a tie.
5. A year without anyone associated with the sport to crash an airplane or hire pilots prone to do so.
4. A dramatic rise in hard core fans displaying a Confederate flag in some fashion just to piss NASCAR off!
3. To finally hear the end of the Jeremy Mayfield saga. (Give it up, dude. Any supporters you once had are long gone now!)
2. Finally, the end of bogus ‘tandem racing’?
1. For the directors of Fox Sports to pattern the audio portion of their broadcasts after the movie ‘The Artist’! (All of the networks for that matter!)
“Contact Jeff Meyer”:
©2000 - 2008 Jeff Meyer and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
1A “Crank it up” for the whole race.
Danica wins a race, rips her top off displaying “GoDaddy Here” tattoo.
Mark Martin doesn’t get screwed and wins the 500. Flips off France and Helton and retires.
Kyle wins championship, flips off the world and retires.
Jr. gets within one point of making the chase forcing nascar to change the rules.
Officials come forward to reveal throwing phantom caution flags.
Ex-Hendrick workers come forward about Cheat’n Chad.
Hamlin makes chase, Smoke does not.
Kurt makes chase, Jimmie does not.
Danica fails to make chase, gets mad, moons espn cameras.
DW retires…takes gopher with him.
Recent articles from Jeff Meyer:
Voices From The Cheap Seats: The Tale Of Two Tires
BSNews! Bruton’s Plans Extend Beyond Bristol’s Track
Top Ten Reasons Fans Failed To Show Up At Bristol Sunday
BSNews! NASCAR CEO Given "Special" Award Amidst Lavish Fanfare
Fan Coun-ci-What? Just What Is It That NASCAR Wants To Study?
Want to know more about Jeff Meyer or view his complete article archives? Then hop on over to his archive and bio page.