Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Jeff Meyer · Wednesday March 7, 2012
10. Realized that a MWR Cup ride is a lateral move at best, compared to a RCR Nationwide ride (‘Bird in the hand’ so to speak)
9. Had brother Hermie and friend Ward Burton handling the negotiations and even Mikey got frustrated and tired of saying “What?”
8. He rarely won in Roberts Yates’ equipment in Cup…MWR stuff? Really?!
7. Insisted on having a special pouch made for his cell phone in the race car ala Brad Keselowski, but it would have put the 55 team over budget.
6. Simply couldn’t fit in Mark Martin’s seat.
5. Let alone fill Martin’s shoes!
4. Forgot to have his wife sign a permission slip
3. Turns out, Danica was scheduled to run those same five races and seeing as how she is now full time in NW, he’s had it “up to here” with women drivers.
2. Now that he’s gotten a taste of winning again, he doesn’t want to spoil it.
1. Just remembered that his favorite song is “I Can’t Drive 55!” By Sammy Hagar
©2000 - 2008 Jeff Meyer and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
Article not worth a comment.
Sorry, Sharon, I think it is the best thing Jeff has ever written. Quit drinkin’ that Wall-Banger Kool-Aid and you will really enjoy this. Everyone of the ten-points is……a “gem”….and…true! LMAO reading it!
Another wasted column—Sharon J is spot-on. Nothing worth reading here; certainly nothing humorous here, again.
Recent articles from Jeff Meyer:
Voices From The Cheap Seats: The Tale Of Two Tires
BSNews! Bruton’s Plans Extend Beyond Bristol’s Track
Top Ten Reasons Fans Failed To Show Up At Bristol Sunday
BSNews! NASCAR CEO Given "Special" Award Amidst Lavish Fanfare
Fan Coun-ci-What? Just What Is It That NASCAR Wants To Study?
Want to know more about Jeff Meyer or view his complete article archives? Then hop on over to his archive and bio page.