Find tons of cheap tickets to 2013 speedway races like Talladega NASCAR schedule, Brickyard 400 at Indy Motor Speedway, Michigan Speedway Racing plus the full 2013 Monster Jam schedule
Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Jeff Meyer · Wednesday March 21, 2012
10. Denver Broncos’ management has more money than brains. Then, after a few minutes he actually remembered what sport he was supposed to be working on!
9. Rescinded the penalty of “quality time with significant other” for Chad Knaus.
8. Determined that yes, a wing on the back of a car helps force it airborne when going backwards. There’s no way NASCAR should try that… oh wait…
7. Officially ruled that any Waltrip in a broadcast booth can be very annoying.
6. O.J. did it.
5. Yeah, Jeremy Mayfield is pretty much guilty, too.
4. Daytona to Phoenix to Las Vegas to Bristol to Fontana really is a pretty stupid schedule setup.
3. In the real world, Jeff Gordon would have at least five championships and Jimmie wouldn’t.
2. Miss Terri DeBris holds the record for attending the most ever NASCAR races.
1. Said Jimmie Johnson doesn’t actually have to “work” to make the Chase after all.
NEW YEAR? NEW NEWSLETTER. LOOKING FOR THE INFO YOU NEED ABOUT NASCAR IN 2013 – SENT RIGHT TO YOUR EMAIL INBOX?
Well, you’ve come to the right place. The Frontstretch Newsletter gives you more of the daily news, commentary, and racing features from your favorite writers you know and love. Don’t waste another minute – click here to sign up and get all the information you need. We’re here to make sure you stay informed … so make sure you jump on for the ride!
©2000 - 2008 Jeff Meyer and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
I hope you didn’t get paid for this!
Number 3 is SPOT ON.
Sometimes you come up with a gem and no. 3 is it. No. 4 is right too, but nobody said NASCAR’s scheduler had any idea how to make one up.
jmoney is right-on. I’m not sure anything in this column has ever been humorous.
Recent articles from Jeff Meyer:
BSNews! Bruton’s Plans Extend Beyond Bristol’s Track
Top Ten Reasons Fans Failed To Show Up At Bristol Sunday
BSNews! NASCAR CEO Given "Special" Award Amidst Lavish Fanfare
Fan Coun-ci-What? Just What Is It That NASCAR Wants To Study?
Top Ten Reasons People With No Sense of Humor Write In And Complain About These Lists
Want to know more about Jeff Meyer or view his complete article archives? Then hop on over to his archive and bio page.