Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
10. The NASCAR season started already?
9. The green flag runs were so long, Al Roker reported that some of the recent tornadoes in the area were traced to Darrell Waltrip’s “vortex” theory.
8. I was able to watch a rose bloom from my front porch.
7. No overtime for the racetrack wall painter this week.
6. Bruton Smith now thinking of leaving Bristol alone (thank God!) and redoing Texas instead.
5. From start to finish seemed almost as long as Biffle’s last win.
4. Made for a perfect preview for next week’s race at Kansas.
3. It seemed so long and drawn out, some Kenyan marathon runners are thinking of giving NASCAR racing a try.
2. Even in Texas, them ratings ain’t gonna be bigger.
1. It in no way detracted from NASCAR’s main event of the weekend…the return of racing at The Rock on Sunday!
OK folks, two weeks ago I put out there the opportunity for YOU to get involved with and fix these lists and guess what? No one even tried! While “old farmer” did thank me for giving him a mention, no fixation of the list was forthcoming even though it supposedly was “lame as usual.” And don’t go blaming it on the contact link at the bottom of the page, it works! I sent myself an email from it!
So here it is again…You think you can do better? Use this week’s topic and send in your own list! You might even get a prize!!!! Let’s see YOU do better!
©2000 - 2008 Jeff Meyer and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
Jeff, YOUR POV is unique. Why would we need anybody to “improve” the list?
11) Didnt need SleepSoGood to take a nap during the race.
I thought I was watching a 3 hour practice session that’s how “exciting” it was.
Number 4 should have been number 1. Same old same old.
This list doesn’t need improving; it needs to go away.
Recent articles from Jeff Meyer:
Voices From The Cheap Seats: The Tale Of Two Tires
BSNews! Bruton’s Plans Extend Beyond Bristol’s Track
Top Ten Reasons Fans Failed To Show Up At Bristol Sunday
BSNews! NASCAR CEO Given "Special" Award Amidst Lavish Fanfare
Fan Coun-ci-What? Just What Is It That NASCAR Wants To Study?
Want to know more about Jeff Meyer or view his complete article archives? Then hop on over to his archive and bio page.