Jeff Meyer · Wednesday May 2, 2012
10. As a racer, despite a few wins, he always was a bit slow.
9. Tough to get cell reception from under a bridge, making communication with his lawyer almost impossible.
8. Can’t find a ride… to the courthouse.
7. Hanging out with Brian’s ex wife (and her lawyer) is giving him even more satisfaction … and it’s cheaper.
6. Like most longtime NASCAR fans, he’s just not that interested anymore.
5. Time to play a new game here on FS! We call it ‘DUH! What did you think was gonna happen?!’
4. His lawyer, after Jeremy had missed a year’s worth of house payments due to legal expenses, finally gave him the advice he should have in the beginning.
3. Gonna wait and see how all this new indictment stuff turns out.
2. Got a personal and written apology from Brian France, which is all he really wanted in the first place.
1. With things getting tight, a man has to decide … lawyer or “Claritin D.”
Fix the Top 10
Author’s Note: Well folks, I am happy to announce that entries for the new “You Fix the Top Ten” contest have increase 100 percent compared to two weeks ago (when we had none!). And don’t forget to email your submissions for this week’s Fix-It! Faithful (I think) reader, Kevin A. sent in his fix for my Top Ten Things to be Said For the Texas Race. His version is as follows:
10. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, commercial, ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, commercial, commercial, Biffle wins, commercial.
9. Where’s Robby Gordon’s roll bar padding when you need it? Actually, where’s Robby Gordon period?
8. I wish Steven Wallace had a Cup sponsor…..Rent A Wreck interested?
7. DW going on and on his love affair with Hendrick so close to winning, then Johnson hits a wall. Better check the hats to make sure the moths haven’t destroyed them.
6. The best battle was The Busch Brothers fighting to stay on the lead lap.
5. There was a race on Saturday night? All I saw were commercials.
4. Rockingham lost a race date for us to endure this???? Digger was even napping in this race. 5 Hr Energy needs to offer free samples, STAT!!!!!
3. Sam Hornish is racing next weekend!!! Welcome back Sideways Sam!!!!!!!!!! Guarantee of two more cautions!!!!!!!
2. Who put the Yugo Gas Delivery system on the 2 car again? You were supposed to slip it in the 16 this week……
1. Greg Biffle found the 2003 Matt Kenseth robot and retrofitted it to be a 2012 Biffle model (with chase updates added, after it was used last year as a 2011 Edwards model).
NEW YEAR? NEW NEWSLETTER. LOOKING FOR THE INFO YOU NEED ABOUT NASCAR IN 2013 – SENT RIGHT TO YOUR EMAIL INBOX?
Well, you’ve come to the right place. The Frontstretch Newsletter gives you more of the daily news, commentary, and racing features from your favorite writers you know and love. Don’t waste another minute – click here to sign up and get all the information you need. We’re here to make sure you stay informed … so make sure you jump on for the ride!
©2000 - 2008 Jeff Meyer and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!