Find tons of cheap tickets to 2013 speedway races like Talladega NASCAR schedule, Brickyard 400 at Indy Motor Speedway, Michigan Speedway Racing plus the full 2013 Monster Jam schedule
Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Jeff Meyer · Wednesday May 16, 2012
10. He was still upset Newt Gingrich dropped out of the Presidential race.
9. Confused Ryan Newman with that Lexus one of his Penske engineers used to drive. Just wanted to come by and say “hello.”
8. Been hanging out at Jeremy Mayfield’s place a lot lately… oh that’s right, Jeremy doesn’t have a place anymore.
7. His momma always said, ‘Stupid is as a Busch does.’
6. He’s gotta do something to get some of the limelight back on him.
5. Hasn’t been… well, you know, since his wife left him.
4. This whole ‘being a has been’ is still new and frustrating to him.
3. Ain’t got no sponsors so he figured “hey, one less person calling for my head.”
2. He was celebrating Obama’s endorsement of gay marriage.
1. There is no excuse!. Kurt, you ain’t no Charlie Sheen!
NEW YEAR? NEW NEWSLETTER. LOOKING FOR THE INFO YOU NEED ABOUT NASCAR IN 2013 – SENT RIGHT TO YOUR EMAIL INBOX?
Well, you’ve come to the right place. The Frontstretch Newsletter gives you more of the daily news, commentary, and racing features from your favorite writers you know and love. Don’t waste another minute – click here to sign up and get all the information you need. We’re here to make sure you stay informed … so make sure you jump on for the ride!
©2000 - 2008 Jeff Meyer and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
Recent articles from Jeff Meyer:
BSNews! Bruton’s Plans Extend Beyond Bristol’s Track
Top Ten Reasons Fans Failed To Show Up At Bristol Sunday
BSNews! NASCAR CEO Given "Special" Award Amidst Lavish Fanfare
Fan Coun-ci-What? Just What Is It That NASCAR Wants To Study?
Top Ten Reasons People With No Sense of Humor Write In And Complain About These Lists
Want to know more about Jeff Meyer or view his complete article archives? Then hop on over to his archive and bio page.