Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Jeff Meyer · Wednesday May 16, 2012
10. He was still upset Newt Gingrich dropped out of the Presidential race.
9. Confused Ryan Newman with that Lexus one of his Penske engineers used to drive. Just wanted to come by and say “hello.”
8. Been hanging out at Jeremy Mayfield’s place a lot lately… oh that’s right, Jeremy doesn’t have a place anymore.
7. His momma always said, ‘Stupid is as a Busch does.’
6. He’s gotta do something to get some of the limelight back on him.
5. Hasn’t been… well, you know, since his wife left him.
4. This whole ‘being a has been’ is still new and frustrating to him.
3. Ain’t got no sponsors so he figured “hey, one less person calling for my head.”
2. He was celebrating Obama’s endorsement of gay marriage.
1. There is no excuse!. Kurt, you ain’t no Charlie Sheen!
©2000 - 2008 Jeff Meyer and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
Recent articles from Jeff Meyer:
Voices From The Cheap Seats: The Tale Of Two Tires
BSNews! Bruton’s Plans Extend Beyond Bristol’s Track
Top Ten Reasons Fans Failed To Show Up At Bristol Sunday
BSNews! NASCAR CEO Given "Special" Award Amidst Lavish Fanfare
Fan Coun-ci-What? Just What Is It That NASCAR Wants To Study?
Want to know more about Jeff Meyer or view his complete article archives? Then hop on over to his archive and bio page.