Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Jeff Meyer · Wednesday September 26, 2012
Editors’ note: Huston Ladner and S.D. Grady are credited with an assist as they also contributed to this week’s Top 10!
10. Was updating his account on TonyStewart.com.
9. One word…Farmville!
8. Was hiding the fact that he was placing a Subway order online.
7. Arguing with FedEx customer service over seemingly high shipping prices on a package he recently sent.
6. An awesome porn site that, due to some malicious virus, keeps popping up on his screen without warning.
5. Checking to see if his NFL teams were making their spreads for him this week.
4. Keeping abreast politically with an online donation to Obama, just to piss Brian France off.
3. Obscenely doctoring photos of Chad Knaus with Photoshop.
2. Nothing really; it was just a natural reflex he does when his significant other walks in unannounced.
1. He was actually the official ‘replay man in the booth’ for the NFL games that were on at that time.
©2000 - 2008 Jeff Meyer and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
Recent articles from Jeff Meyer:
Voices From The Cheap Seats: The Tale Of Two Tires
BSNews! Bruton’s Plans Extend Beyond Bristol’s Track
Top Ten Reasons Fans Failed To Show Up At Bristol Sunday
BSNews! NASCAR CEO Given "Special" Award Amidst Lavish Fanfare
Fan Coun-ci-What? Just What Is It That NASCAR Wants To Study?
Want to know more about Jeff Meyer or view his complete article archives? Then hop on over to his archive and bio page.