Find tons of cheap tickets to 2013 speedway races like Talladega NASCAR schedule, Brickyard 400 at Indy Motor Speedway, Michigan Speedway Racing plus the full 2013 Monster Jam schedule
Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Jeff Meyer · Wednesday October 10, 2012
10. The way NASCAR is saying they were ‘wrong,’ by doing away with the top 35 rule.
9. Kurt Busch running out of gas.
8. Watching someone on national television covering their heart with their left hand during the National Anthem.
7. The thought of Kurt Busch being a team pilot for some race team after this whole racing deal falls through
6. ISC blaming a quarterly loss of more than a million bucks on the track configuration at Bristol….oh wait…I guess it was the bad economy.
5. Any excuse they always give when the ratings are lower this year than last. (This week it was scheduling partly to blame. The race was run later in October last year)
4. Calling Brian France a ‘great orator.’
3. Not even hearing Michael Waltrip’s name during the entire race….well, except there at the end.
2. Dale, Jr threatening not to run at plate tracks
1. All of us misunderstanding or misconstruing Kurt Busch all these years!
NEW YEAR? NEW NEWSLETTER. LOOKING FOR THE INFO YOU NEED ABOUT NASCAR IN 2013 – SENT RIGHT TO YOUR EMAIL INBOX?
Well, you’ve come to the right place. The Frontstretch Newsletter gives you more of the daily news, commentary, and racing features from your favorite writers you know and love. Don’t waste another minute – click here to sign up and get all the information you need. We’re here to make sure you stay informed … so make sure you jump on for the ride!
©2000 - 2008 Jeff Meyer and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
Nothing would be funnier or more poetic than getting rid of the stupid ‘Chase’ and going back to a points championship that actually factors in all 36 races (gosh!).
#6: ISC doesnt own Bristol, Bruton Smith’s SMI does.
look at the empty seats behind that clown in that picture.
Recent articles from Jeff Meyer:
BSNews! Bruton’s Plans Extend Beyond Bristol’s Track
Top Ten Reasons Fans Failed To Show Up At Bristol Sunday
BSNews! NASCAR CEO Given "Special" Award Amidst Lavish Fanfare
Fan Coun-ci-What? Just What Is It That NASCAR Wants To Study?
Top Ten Reasons People With No Sense of Humor Write In And Complain About These Lists
Want to know more about Jeff Meyer or view his complete article archives? Then hop on over to his archive and bio page.