Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Jeff Meyer · Wednesday October 24, 2012
10. Remember the last time he won a race.
9. Write a letter of apology (in crayon) to Brian France for forcing this issue.
8. Remember which side of the car to crawl into.
7. Buy Dr. Jerry Petty a very expensive dinner.
6. Admit that, hey, maybe these headaches have something to do with all these AMP Energy drinks he’s been downing.
5. Make sense of a Brian France press release (an unfair test, really, as no one else has been able to do it yet, either).
4. Sent into a store to buy jeans and come out with the proper brand.
3. Find where Regan Smith hid the steering wheel to the No. 88.
2. Pass Danica Patrick on the racetrack without hitting her or getting spun.
1. Spell koncu…concushu…conkuss… head injury!
©2000 - 2008 Jeff Meyer and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
Had to profess his love of plate racing and the Chase.
what a stupid article to write! if that is the best you can come up with….lay down your pen!1
Jo Jr …lighten up …& It’s not an article it’s Humour
This is the stupidest thing in print the past 10 or more years and I am not a Jr fan.
LOL. I can’t believe that some are mad at this article.
Proof that some people should not be allowed to vote. LOL.
Agree with Anne.
Recent articles from Jeff Meyer:
Voices From The Cheap Seats: The Tale Of Two Tires
BSNews! Bruton’s Plans Extend Beyond Bristol’s Track
Top Ten Reasons Fans Failed To Show Up At Bristol Sunday
BSNews! NASCAR CEO Given "Special" Award Amidst Lavish Fanfare
Fan Coun-ci-What? Just What Is It That NASCAR Wants To Study?
Want to know more about Jeff Meyer or view his complete article archives? Then hop on over to his archive and bio page.