Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Jeff Meyer · Wednesday November 7, 2012
10. An errant pass thrown by Dallas Cowboys’ Tony Romo. How can a team with so much talent be so bad?!
9. A late-race case of the “whineys” from Jimmie Johnson and Kyle Busch over Brad Keselowski’s restarts.
8. A real sense of apathy by fans, as evidenced by the available seating in the stands.
7. Four cases of Miss Terri DeBris landing invisibly on the racetrack.
6. Overheard about the “all business” Chad Knaus: “He wouldn’t know a good time if fell out of the sky, landed on his face and started to wiggle!” No confirmation on whether it actually did or did not happen.
5. Multiple campaign flyers which promptly stuck to the grilles of the cars, causing them to overheat.
4. Denny Hamlin’s hopes of winning a championship.
3. An old toupee, thought to have been blown in from the winds of Superstorm Sandy. DNA tests have shown it to belong to Jimmy Spencer.
2. The TV ratings, which mysteriously had yet to be reported on Jayski.com as of Tuesday.
1. A full-time Cup ride for David Reutimann, starting now and into 2013!
©2000 - 2008 Jeff Meyer and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
Recent articles from Jeff Meyer:
Voices From The Cheap Seats: The Tale Of Two Tires
BSNews! Bruton’s Plans Extend Beyond Bristol’s Track
Top Ten Reasons Fans Failed To Show Up At Bristol Sunday
BSNews! NASCAR CEO Given "Special" Award Amidst Lavish Fanfare
Fan Coun-ci-What? Just What Is It That NASCAR Wants To Study?
Want to know more about Jeff Meyer or view his complete article archives? Then hop on over to his archive and bio page.