Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Frontstretch Top Ten · Jeff Meyer · Tuesday July 18, 2006
(Author's note: I'd like to do a â€˜Top Fifty' for this one but then the title would be wrong! Add YOUR publication(s) to this list on our Frontstretch Soundoff, located on our Message Board!)
10. “Victory in Jesus Equals Victory in NASCAR” by Morgan Shepherd.
9. “Avoiding the Big One in Restrictor Plate Racing” by Jimmie Johnson.
8. “Memoirs of a Two Time Cup Champion” by Kurt Busch.
7. “No Room for Cheaters” by Chad Knaus.
6. “An Honest Day’s Work” by “Party Marty” Smith.
5. “The Deafening Sound of Silence” by Darrell and Michael Waltrip.
4. “Effective Team Management” by Chip Ganassi (with Felix Sabates).
3. “Confessions of a NASCAR Playboy” by Jeff Gordon.
2. “My Career in Nextel Cup” by Shane Hmiel. (OK, you might see this one, but it would be more of the “one time postcard mailing…”)
1. “The Racing and the Fans Are the Most Important Things” by Brian France.
©2000 - 2008 Jeff Meyer and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
LOL Thanks Jeff! Those were hilarious!
“How to Make the Chase” by Scott Wimmer and David Stremme
But #8 will be because Kurt will have 4-5 by the time he’s done.
Gimmick free telecasts by FOX Network.
“How to have a diplomatic NASCAR discussion” by Jimmy Spencer
This is great. Good job….I needed the laugh this morning.
How I Saved NA$CAR by Brian France
How to Kiss [butt] while flapping your gumsâ€¦By Jimmy Spencer and Kenny Wallace*Content edited by The Frontstretch
Hey I think you got it right except for Kurt Busch he will definitely repeat he is only 26 so I thinks its possible.
Hey give JJ a break restrictor plate racing is stressfull for JJ.
“The 2006 Dream Season: The Dale Jarett Story”
“Green cars ARE lucky.” by Bobby Labonte and J.J. Yeley
“Give and Take Within Life’s Challenges”, co-authored by Tony Stewart and Ryan Newman
“The NASCAR rulebook” by Brian France
“How to say something that is not written and placed before me” by Bill Weber
“How to Enjoy Retirement” – by Mark Martin
“Restarts don’t need to be seen” – TNT, NBC, and FOX prducers
“Lessons in Humility” by Jimmie Johnson; with a special forward by Kurt Busch
Smoke and DW, Bosom Buddies.
“The art of scilence” by kenny wallace
“Holding on to those who matter” by Robert yates
“A comprehensive lesson on the history and tradition of NASCAR” – By Brian France
“Eliminating Commercials—a Broadcasters Guide for Televising from Green to Checkers”
GQ – Kurt Busch Edition!
“The Natural Look”, by Jamie McMurray
“How To Get TV Exposure in Racing” by Scott Wimmer, Travis Kvapil et. al
“How to Be A NASCAR Race Analyst” by Bill Weber.
Recent articles from Jeff Meyer:
Voices From The Cheap Seats: The Tale Of Two Tires
BSNews! Bruton’s Plans Extend Beyond Bristol’s Track
Top Ten Reasons Fans Failed To Show Up At Bristol Sunday
BSNews! NASCAR CEO Given "Special" Award Amidst Lavish Fanfare
Fan Coun-ci-What? Just What Is It That NASCAR Wants To Study?
Want to know more about Jeff Meyer or view his complete article archives? Then hop on over to his archive and bio page.