Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
10. Chip Ganassi to Jeff Gordon: “You're pretty good kid, but you ain't got what it takes to make it in Cup.”
9. Jeff Gordon: “What did you say your name was? Brooke? That's a lovely name.”
8. All the Rusty Wallace fans who bought all the No. 2 Miller Lite clothes. Wear it now, and they think you're a Kurt Busch fan!
7. Ditto, No. 5 Kellogg's clothes.
6. Any non-Californian attending a race at Fontana.
5. Any beer drinker attending a race at ANY ISC owned track. Bring your wallet, pal!
4. Shane Hmiel: "â€¦here! Take this. It's burning my fingers!"
3. The savvy souvenir salesman who TWICE had the “Jimmie Johnson Nextel Champ” hats made before the end of the year. (Both times with the year on them, too! D’oh!)
2. The Fans: Watching what Brian France has done to the sportâ€¦.er, excuse me, I mean “The Show.”
1. Eva Bryan-Busch: Learning how to say the words, “I do.”
©2000 - 2008 Jeff Meyer and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
See the UNEDITED, ORIGINAL version of this week’s Top Ten on our Message Board/Frontstretch Soundoff! (Not much different, but No. 1 is better!)
Sorry but I will always wear my Rusty #2 Miller Lite clothes and wear them proudly. Anyone who thinks differently will be promtly corrected.
Recent articles from Jeff Meyer:
Voices From The Cheap Seats: The Tale Of Two Tires
BSNews! Bruton’s Plans Extend Beyond Bristol’s Track
Top Ten Reasons Fans Failed To Show Up At Bristol Sunday
BSNews! NASCAR CEO Given "Special" Award Amidst Lavish Fanfare
Fan Coun-ci-What? Just What Is It That NASCAR Wants To Study?
Want to know more about Jeff Meyer or view his complete article archives? Then hop on over to his archive and bio page.