Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Frontstretch Top Ten · Jeff Meyer · Tuesday August 29, 2006
10. Laughter ensues from Busch being eliminated at Bristol, of all places; “angels” do not like to be mocked!
9. Honeymoon is over! Marriage annulled! (See “No Loser Clause” of Eva's prenuptial agreement)
8. Announces he has signed a contract to drive a Toyota for Michael Waltrip Racing in 2008. Cites a higher percentage of souvenir sales a major reason for the move.
7. Civilians, distraught that Rusty gave up the No. 2 in the first place, take aim at Wallace in his street car.
6. Investors of Kurt Busch Halloween costumes put on immediate suicide watch.
5. 36* of 75 million NASCAR fans can now devote their full attention to the NFL.
(Note: 36 is the number of “rumored” Kurt Busch fans. Most are unconfirmed).
4. Penske announces the signing of Wahd Burton to drive the No. 2 Miller Lite Dodge in 2008 (Possibly sooner).
3. Miller Brewing Company must scrap a multi-million dollar ad campaign set to tout Miller Lite as the perfect “chaser.”
2. Reportedly, Jack Roush seeks treatment at area hospital for “sore cheek syndrome” from unrelenting smile.
1. Plans for Kurt to star in a special guest appearance on Nip/Tuck completely scuttled. Kyle Busch named as a more suitable candidate.
©2000 - 2008 Jeff Meyer and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
C’mon…. at least one of them could have credited Kevin Harvick for his humourous predictions of this looming failure.
I like #s 2,3,4 the best lol
LOL!!! That was funny!
I like #’s 5,3 2
Wow!!! Really mean stuff. Are you of the theory that the only good Kurt Busch is a dead Kurt Busch?
well at least his ears aren’t so big anymore which is ironic because it looks like the bubble that sits on his shoulders has been popped
36* of 75 million NASCAR fans can now devote their full attention to the NFL.
so true jeff….so true. Cause I can tell you that NFL and the Redskins get my full attention starting September 11 with the Redskins season opener.
Oh get off it already. While at one time he was a pompous Ass, he has tried very hard this year to mold himself into a nice little NASCAR racer like all the rest of the sponsor/crew thanking dummies out there. Say what you want but that [guy] can sure drive a race car, and with a little better luck next year he indeed will be in the chase. If you would give credit where credit is due then this piece of vitriol would not be anywhere near as funny.
*Some content edited by The Frontstretch
once a champ always a champ,you chump!!!!!!
Well Jackie, at the very least, the only good Kurt Busch is a “grocery bagging, carrying it out to your car in the rain and spitting on your car because you wouldn’t tip him and he’s bitter that he can’t afford the ear job since he never got to NASCAR Kurt Busch”
You’re kinda sick to wish death on him though. You might need to get that checked out. Meanwhile I’ll pray for your soul.
I’ll drink a Miller Lite with Kurt any day over a Bud with JR.
Kurt still is a champ in my book! I must be 1 of 36
As Earnhardt Sr. put it best in so many words, keep on talking about the guy, it’s when you stop he should worry. The boy can drive a race car which is more than I can say about your talents as a comedian.
I may not be the biggest kurt fan at all. However he has been trying to present a better image. But the list was still great. So funny
I, too, am one of the supposed 36… there are more of us than you might think :-)
#7 was lol funny
#4 was just wishful thinking
Recent articles from Jeff Meyer:
Voices From The Cheap Seats: The Tale Of Two Tires
BSNews! Bruton’s Plans Extend Beyond Bristol’s Track
Top Ten Reasons Fans Failed To Show Up At Bristol Sunday
BSNews! NASCAR CEO Given "Special" Award Amidst Lavish Fanfare
Fan Coun-ci-What? Just What Is It That NASCAR Wants To Study?
Want to know more about Jeff Meyer or view his complete article archives? Then hop on over to his archive and bio page.