Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Jeff Meyer · Tuesday September 26, 2006
10. Their engines are sucking air.
9. Their tires are bleeding air.
8. You will be "wrongfully terminated" from RCR just for uttering the words "sucking" or "bleeding."
7. Todd Berrier was secretly sent to the No. 17 garage to "rig" their gas tank to appear 1 gallon fuller than it actually was.
6. The No. 31 team is secretly funded by a bunch of "good â€˜ol boys" from the Deep South, hence the car's uncanny resemblance to the "General Lee."
5. The National Enquirer has in its possession photographs of Richard Childress and the entire NASCAR postrace inspection crew having dinner together at a Hooters in New Hampshire.
4. Todd Berrier was secretly sent to the No. 31 garage to "rig" their gas tank to BE 1 gallon fuller than it actually was.
3. Burton won because Matt Kenseth has a phobia about anyone named "Jeff" behind him.
2. Kevin Harvick reportedly quoted as askingâ€¦ "What would Bob Dillner know about "rim jobs" anyway?"
1. Knowing he was financially drained from supporting his unemployed brother and his family, the other drivers decided to let Jeff Burton actually win one!
©2000 - 2008 Jeff Meyer and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
Why don’t you write the top ten reasons JR. sucks at racing, starting with #1. BEING DRUNK!
Doug, you just don’t get it do you? You are not a fan. You do not bash other drivers if you call yourself a fan. Here’s an idea, watch figure skating, it seems to be more your style.
Oh Doug, you are so funny. How long did it take you to come up with that? Five, Six Bud Lights?
Does Richard Childress use “bleeder valves” on the projectiles his bullet launcher launches too?
And, if so, is that “cheating”?
I hear Richard uses old Budweiser cans for target practice. Then recycles the aluminum for C.O.T. bodies.
But he doesn’t consume the contents of said cans. That would give a whole new perspective to the term “bleeder valve”. Ya reckon?
Mathematically = one in—two trips to the porta-potty. Funny how that works.
THIS buds for YOU Jeff!
Great one Doug! JR there thinks he’s as great as his Daddy was, but will never compare! Congrats to Jeff, it’s been a very long time coming! I loved # 3 and #1!
Recent articles from Jeff Meyer:
Voices From The Cheap Seats: The Tale Of Two Tires
BSNews! Bruton’s Plans Extend Beyond Bristol’s Track
Top Ten Reasons Fans Failed To Show Up At Bristol Sunday
BSNews! NASCAR CEO Given "Special" Award Amidst Lavish Fanfare
Fan Coun-ci-What? Just What Is It That NASCAR Wants To Study?
Want to know more about Jeff Meyer or view his complete article archives? Then hop on over to his archive and bio page.