Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Frontstretch Top Ten · Jeff Meyer · Tuesday December 5, 2006
Editor’s Note : Jeff Meyer is off this week, so we’ve provided you with one of his classic Top Tens from this year…letting us in on some inside info on exactly what David Ragan was thinking at a certain short track this year.
10. Wow! Look at all those people! So that's what the stands look like when they’re full!
9. I'll just follow these other cars for awhile and see where they go…
8. Ya know, someday, I might win one of these things. I better practice making some smoke now!
7. This is great! In the Busch and Truck Series, we have a LIMITED number of tires to use!
6. What was that I learned in Driver's Edâ€¦.if the rear of the car is skidding left, turn the wheel to the _left_â€¦or was that right?
5. If only I can remember everything that Bodine guy taught me, I should do alright!
4. Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Just how long IS this race, anyway?
3. Oh, CRAP! What was that againâ€¦? Turn into the skid? No, I think it was the oppositeâ€¦WHEEEEEEEE! Wow! Thats a lot of smoke!
2. Having just played his handheld Black Jack game before the race, suddenly the number "21" and "Hit me!" flashed through his mindâ€¦
1. I think I better stop here until that man puts that metal bar down! He looks upset. How long IS this race anyway? WHEEEEEEE!...
©2000 - 2008 Jeff Meyer and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
Recent articles from Jeff Meyer:
Voices From The Cheap Seats: The Tale Of Two Tires
BSNews! Bruton’s Plans Extend Beyond Bristol’s Track
Top Ten Reasons Fans Failed To Show Up At Bristol Sunday
BSNews! NASCAR CEO Given "Special" Award Amidst Lavish Fanfare
Fan Coun-ci-What? Just What Is It That NASCAR Wants To Study?
Want to know more about Jeff Meyer or view his complete article archives? Then hop on over to his archive and bio page.