Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
TweetBest of The Top Ten : Top Ten Excuses Given by Craig Curione For Knocking Kevin and DeLana Harvick to the Ground
Frontstretch Top Ten · Jeff Meyer · Tuesday December 26, 2006
10. "So, we were walking right by the No. 7 hauler when suddenly, a large piece of something black and round comes flying through the air outta nowhere! I was just trying to protect Mr. Harvick and his wife."
9. "Everyone says Kevin is such a hothead…so I wanted to see for myself!"
8. "I was just trying to ask them for an autograph, and I stumbled."
7. "Well, it’s been a long time since I had a good ass-whooping, and the timing just seemed right."
6. "Hey, you don't mess with the Curione Family! You put one of ours in the wall…we put two of yours on the ground!"
5. "I don't know what happened. Somebody must have ‘checked up' in frontâ€¦"
4. "Mr. Riggs paid me $20,000 to do it."
3. "I swear! I saidâ€¦ ‘There's the Goodwrench Team!’... not ‘There's a Good wench for the team!'"
2. "I was sick and tired of my dream job anyway."
1. "All I know is I got right up behind her and it must have taken the air off her rear end â€˜cause the next thing I know, she got real loose, waggled a bit, and went down. I never touched her…Kevin just got caught up in it."
©2000 - 2008 Jeff Meyer and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
Excuse Number 11,
I ran OUT of talent and ran INTO talent, all in the same trip.
Excuse number 12,
It was just a publicity stunt. But somebody took the air off my spoiler, causing me to experience an aero push.
Excuse number 13,
Something in my brain that makes it think, broke.
Excuse number 14,
What’s the big deal? I was going for the 7 — 10 split, and I got it. Picked up a spare, didn’t I?
Excuse number 15,
I wanted some time away from the track, and Ray wouldn’t give it to me.
Excuse number 16,
I had an old football flashback.
Excuse number 17,
Nobody told me to stop, look, or listen. If they’d had body-guards, this wouldn’t have happened.
Excuse number 18,
They WANTED me to do it. The little voices told me so.
Recent articles from Jeff Meyer:
Voices From The Cheap Seats: The Tale Of Two Tires
BSNews! Bruton’s Plans Extend Beyond Bristol’s Track
Top Ten Reasons Fans Failed To Show Up At Bristol Sunday
BSNews! NASCAR CEO Given "Special" Award Amidst Lavish Fanfare
Fan Coun-ci-What? Just What Is It That NASCAR Wants To Study?
Want to know more about Jeff Meyer or view his complete article archives? Then hop on over to his archive and bio page.