Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Frontstretch Top Ten · Jeff Meyer · Tuesday February 20, 2007
10. No. 29: Kevin Harvick - A permanent smile impregnating the entire interior.
9. No. 5: Kyle Busch - A sense of denial and a brochure from a plastic surgeon.
8. No. 55: Michael Waltrip - A big dose of pride tucked under the seat.
7. No. 60: Boris Said - A quote.
6. No. 21: Ken Schrader - Several Little Debbie wrappers.
5. No. 13: Joe Nemechek - A sense of bitterness.
4. No. 20: Tony Stewart - A hastily scribbled note to… "â€¦invite Kurt Busch next time I go huntingâ€¦"
3. No. 38: David Gilliland - Disbelief and relief.
2. No. 07: Clint Bowyer - Grass, dirt andâ€¦oh!... That's not dog dooky. is it!!
1. No. 01: Mark Martin - "@#&* %$& NASCAR!" scrawled in both the dust on the dash and the white towel thrown in on the seat!
©2000 - 2008 Jeff Meyer and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
Mr. Meyer, I like your web-site Frontstretch. I even like most of your articles. How-ever, I just do not see the humor of todays Top 10. Am I the only one, who just does’nt get it? I doubt that.
The foreign substance found in Michael Waltrip’s fuel was saki from Japan.
I heard the oil in Mikey’s manifold was Raw Fish oil
Recent articles from Jeff Meyer:
Voices From The Cheap Seats: The Tale Of Two Tires
BSNews! Bruton’s Plans Extend Beyond Bristol’s Track
Top Ten Reasons Fans Failed To Show Up At Bristol Sunday
BSNews! NASCAR CEO Given "Special" Award Amidst Lavish Fanfare
Fan Coun-ci-What? Just What Is It That NASCAR Wants To Study?
Want to know more about Jeff Meyer or view his complete article archives? Then hop on over to his archive and bio page.