Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Frontstretch Top Ten · Jeff Meyer · Tuesday March 13, 2007
10. "They sure are round! These are some of the roundest tires I've ever raced on."
9. "As the â€˜exclusive tire supplier of NASCAR' through 2012, at least the ‘company’ is viable."
8. "I thought they quit making bias-ply tires years ago!"
7. "At least NASCAR won't have to worry about teams soaking a â€˜foreign substance' into these babies!"
6. "Goodyear should contract with De Beers. They could shape their diamonds with these things."
5. "Uhhhhâ€¦let's see. Did I mention how round they are?"
4. "Ya know that big tire that flattens Kasey Kahne's car in the commercial? Yep! That's a Goodyear!"
3. "Goodyear Product Development sure hit the nail on the head when they named these â€˜racing slicks!'"
2. "I just heard that Goodyear won the contract to be ‘The exclusive tire supplier of Union Pacific.‘"
1. "THEY SUCK!"
©2000 - 2008 Jeff Meyer and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
Recent articles from Jeff Meyer:
Voices From The Cheap Seats: The Tale Of Two Tires
BSNews! Bruton’s Plans Extend Beyond Bristol’s Track
Top Ten Reasons Fans Failed To Show Up At Bristol Sunday
BSNews! NASCAR CEO Given "Special" Award Amidst Lavish Fanfare
Fan Coun-ci-What? Just What Is It That NASCAR Wants To Study?
Want to know more about Jeff Meyer or view his complete article archives? Then hop on over to his archive and bio page.