Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Frontstretch Top Ten · Jeff Meyer · Wednesday April 11, 2007
10. A Rum and Coke.
9. A “Get off scot free” card from the Daytona Beach Police Department.
8. A piece of “mystery debris.”
7. A “Wish You Were Here!” card, written on legal paper from the lawyers of Kentucky Speedway.
6. A "Foggettaboutit" card from the citizens of Staten Island.
5. An autographed copy of “A Detailed Business Plan of How I Made Professional Wrestling the Respected Sport it is Today” by Vince McMahon.
4. A new cup holder for his Lexus.
3. An AT&T cell phone with the main ringtone of “You're So Vain” by Carly Simon.
2. Easter basket “straw” made from shredded leftover Fontana tickets.
1. A huge chocolate Finger from the State of Washington.
Hey race fans, are you looking for more exclusive Frontstretch content emailed right to your inbox every day? Then don’t miss the premiere of the brand new Frontstretch newsletter, coming to a google account near you starting Monday, April 16th! For more information on how to sign up, click on “newsletter” at the top of our home page or check out this link. Jump on board with FS today!
©2000 - 2008 Jeff Meyer and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
Recent articles from Jeff Meyer:
Voices From The Cheap Seats: The Tale Of Two Tires
BSNews! Bruton’s Plans Extend Beyond Bristol’s Track
Top Ten Reasons Fans Failed To Show Up At Bristol Sunday
BSNews! NASCAR CEO Given "Special" Award Amidst Lavish Fanfare
Fan Coun-ci-What? Just What Is It That NASCAR Wants To Study?
Want to know more about Jeff Meyer or view his complete article archives? Then hop on over to his archive and bio page.