Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Frontstretch Top Ten · Jeff Meyer · Tuesday May 8, 2007
10. RYR and DEI become RYDER.
9. Rumor leaks out that the only reason for the merger is to ensure that the No.‘s 38 and 88 won't be pelted with beer cans, just in case one of them win in the future.
8. Due to “crossover advertising,” the Peanut M&M guys on the No. 38 are now shown enjoying a Bud.
7. In his rush to taste the sweet nectar of team ownership, Dale Jr doesn’t have Kelley read the contract to him and ends up selling his share for fifty-one cents.
6. No. 24 now gets pelted with beer AND candy.
5. Red M&M’s make a HUGE comeback.
4. Robert Yates ends up in court fighting Teresa for controlling interest of the RY side of the name.
3. Speculation arises that Roger Penske may join the merger to form Penske-RYDER.
2. Shop workers accidentally switch the Ford and Chevy decals on the race cars. Luckily, no one can tell the difference.
1. Even the newly created "Chord" still beats the Toyotas.
Did you read the Frontstretch Newsletter this morning? If you didn’t, you missed out on the editor power rankings and the latest in the ongoing Dale Earnhardt, Jr. contract saga. Don’t waste another minute; click here to sign up today for more exclusive FS content. And remember, the newsletter is FREE!
©2000 - 2008 Jeff Meyer and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
Well, I have to agree with 1 thing you said, unfortunately you could swap the decals and no one would notice. Heh, how about putting an “EDSEL” decal on it! Let’s get some more brands out on the track.
Recent articles from Jeff Meyer:
Voices From The Cheap Seats: The Tale Of Two Tires
BSNews! Bruton’s Plans Extend Beyond Bristol’s Track
Top Ten Reasons Fans Failed To Show Up At Bristol Sunday
BSNews! NASCAR CEO Given "Special" Award Amidst Lavish Fanfare
Fan Coun-ci-What? Just What Is It That NASCAR Wants To Study?
Want to know more about Jeff Meyer or view his complete article archives? Then hop on over to his archive and bio page.