Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Frontstretch Top Ten · Kim DeHaven · Tuesday October 3, 2006
10. Battling with Nick Lachey and Stacy Keibler over who will be the point guard for the Hollywood Fame ABA team that all three partially own.
9. Plotting against Jeff Gordon and planning the demise of the Hendrick empire.
8. Watching more Cartoon Network.
7. Practicing plugging his sponsors, just like fellow future Toyota driver Michael Waltrip.
6. Picking out aftermarket accessories for his complimentary Camry.
5. Sleeping in.
4. Visiting Internet dating sites now that his Hendrick teammates won’t introduce him to supermodels.
3. Building a mean addiction to Red Bull.
2. Starting rumors about who will be his Red Bull Racing teammate next year.
1. Meeting with Toyota Racing Development executives, divulging the secrets he learned at Hendrick Motorsports over the last 4 years.
©2000 - 2008 Kim DeHaven and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
Now that he is leaving Hendricks and his three sh**#**d teammates[?], I like him now and wish him well-
Vickers sucks, period. Every driver complains that they dont have good equipment, so whats vickers excuse? He had the best equipment and the best drivers for teammates and still couldn’t get it done. Look for Brian to head staright to the broadcast booth, just like hermie sadler.
Robby is an idiot. The 25 car has sucked since it has come out, and not all those drivers could have been bad. Brian is a talented race car driver, if he wasnt then how come he has a busch championship under his belt??
and I couldnt agree with u more rick!!!
I just hope Casey does well in the 25 car! I hate the rest of the Hendrick drivers and will be mad if Casey gets the usual crap that the 25 car receives! Best of luck to Brian, anyone who owns a Siamese cat as beautiful as his Ceaser can’t be a bad guy!
Well, If he was such a good driver he would be doing better, with the best equipment that money can buy. I believe he is just jealous of his team mates and needs to go. Like most cry babies they need to be potty trained, and he just can’t quite popping his pants. So move on to Toyota and see if Redbull can help him with his potty training.
Good luck, I believe you should be able to have redbull in a sippy cup.
Oh yeah I hope you like looking at all your old team mates in the front…..wait that is how it is now…..hahaha.
Lucky I am not driving, I would give you a lesson or two.
Anyone watch the talladega race idiots!!!
Recent articles from Kim DeHaven:
Want to know more about Kim DeHaven or view her complete article archives? Then check out her archive and bio page.