Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Frontstretch Top Ten · Kim DeHaven · Tuesday November 28, 2006
10. Celebrate all the holidays you missed throughout the racing season… like your wedding anniversary and spouse’s birthday.
9. Christmas IS coming, so drink enough spiked Egg Nog that you lose track of time. It’ll be Feburary before you know it!
8. Memorize your children’s names. Remember, practice makes perfect!
7. Put in a few extra hours each week at work. The overtime pay will help you afford your favorite driver’s new gear.
6. Write angry letters to Brian France and Mike Helton.
5. Head to a Nextel Cup team’s shop in Mooresville. If you squint really hard at the cars through the glass of the viewing area, they almost look like they are making laps.
4. Take a road trip! Make a conscious effort not to draft other cars, perform a bump and run, or clip a palm tree while entering your condo complex.
3. Lobby your state representative to sponsor / support a bill to make the Monday following the Daytona 500 a Federal holiday.
2. Wander aimlessly around Lowe’s for hours signing “We are the Champions” repeatedly until security escorts you out. Thanks, Mistie!
1. Keep reading the Frontstretch! We’ll keep you entertained, at least when your boss isn’t looking.
©2000 - 2008 Kim DeHaven and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
As an alternative to your #2- wander around the nearest Lowe’s wearing Tony Stewart and/or Denny Hamlin gear saying “Just wait until next year, Jimmie.”
Spending too much time on the internet trying to find the victory lap video that good morning america only showed 5 seconds of!! Typical tv coverage
Email Jayski hundreds of Fake PRs and team announcements, and see how many he publishes.
Is the above suggestion about fake PR releases really from Darrell Waltrip? Can’t HE find something better to do in the off-season?
Hang out at the Chart House restaurant in Daytona Beach to see what Brian France hits next.
Count down the days until the new season starts and Dale Jr is a big flop again
Recent articles from Kim DeHaven:
Want to know more about Kim DeHaven or view her complete article archives? Then check out her archive and bio page.