Find tons of cheap tickets to 2013 speedway races like Talladega NASCAR schedule, Brickyard 400 at Indy Motor Speedway, Michigan Speedway Racing plus the full 2013 Monster Jam schedule
Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Kurt Smith · Wednesday July 30, 2008
10. Diamond grooving actually done with cubic zirconia.
9. Trying to negate Kyle Busch’s “great driver” advantage, since the “no more great engines” rule didn’t work so well.
8. Giving all of us in the press something to talk about to help give websites a boost in a struggling economy (mission accomplished).
7. Large contribution from Hoosier for sales boost in home state.
6. Lounge chairs laid out across Brickyard infield indicate miscommunication … NASCAR thought they heard teams say that more resting at Indianapolis was needed.
5. Putting Tony Stewart through rigorous pre-ownership program to ensure he can hold his tongue about NASCAR and Goodyear.
4. Let’s be fair; not everyone that works for NASCAR saw the Atlanta race.
3. First foray into what NASCAR will refer to as the “Race of Tomorrow” (or the RoT).
2. Tried to take advantage of a marketing opportunity in which they were supposed to call the last seven laps the “Chase to the Bricks.”
1. Hey, at least the Sunoco fuel worked!
©2000 - 2008 Kurt Smith and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
Stewart wasn’t quiet because he was trying to act like a new team owner, Stewart was quiet because NA$CAR told him to shut up, sit down, and be a good boy… and if he didn’t, he wouldn’t get his pudding pop.
Mark, I agree! You can bet that many drivers and crews were told Sunday to shut up and keep sucking!
I was there and left covered in all these nasty little black tire specks! It was pretty gross~ Not to mention that the race was long, boring and had a nasty winner! If my seats hadn’t cost $90 a piece, I would have walked out!