Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Kurt Smith · Wednesday March 4, 2009
10. Instruct Jeff to imagine a hard-boiled egg under the gas pedal.
9. Attach transponders to middle fingers of Gordon-haters, giving the No. 24 another completed lap every time an anti-fan expresses feelings.
8. Seek out Wrigley Field goat for sacrifice following “Wrigley Stadium” blunder.
7. Team finds motorsports zen guru and meditates profoundly and deeply to find answers hidden within themselves regarding proper balance of temperament, self-confidence, and chassis adjustments.
6. Paint car blue and put a number 48 on it.
5. Demand that NASCAR restrict the engines of other manufacturers (given the history, there’s a good chance it’ll listen).
4. Put Matt Kenseth in front of him with two laps to go.
3. Motivate team with nude photos of Rosie O’Donnell displayed everywhere in shop until performance improves.
2. After being forced below the yellow line, pass for the lead anyway.
1. Two words: Ingrid Withholds.
©2000 - 2008 Kurt Smith and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
11. Make Ray Evernham his crew cheif again.
(I don’t know if they just cheated well together or what, but Gordon was unstoppable in those days.)