Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
10. A new, and this time housebroken, monkey.
9. FINALLY pay off in full the group of psychologists for his anger management sessions — including the medical bills for the black eye given to one of them.
8. Hire a goon to beat up people who still call him “Anthony.”
7. Saving $25,000 for his next win, because just saying “bulls***” in Victory Lane just felt so good.
6. A much better A.J. Foyt mask for Halloween.
5. Provide more bailout assistance for GM to help celebrate his return.
4. New and larger shower facilities at Eldora Speedway, eliminating social discomfort of sweaty drivers and crew having to share following the Prelude race.
3. Establish a “Future Pardon Fund” for his business partners, just in case a Clinton someday gets elected again.
2. Buy out the Frontstretch so he can fire me for this list.
1. That Russian Babe in the Old Spice commercial!
Every picture can make us laugh, including some special stillframes from this weekend’s All-Star Race down at Lowe’s Motor Speedway. Kurt Smith’s new Foto Funnies aim to do exactly that, proving the perfect visual addendum to our weekly Top Ten with quips guaranteed to tickle your funny bone. Click the link above to take a look!
©2000 - 2008 Kurt Smith and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
Tony’s ways to spend the money: PRICELESS