Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Greetings faithful Frontstretch fans! Jeff Meyer is “on assignment” this week (which means, as he says, that if you are there and want to pay for it, FS might get a story out of it), so we’ve asked Kurt Smith to take time out of his busy schedule to fill in on our weekly Top Ten list! This week, Kurt lets us know what certain high-profile drivers will be doing this Sunday as NASCAR takes a much needed week off. Thanks for reading… and hope you enjoy it!
10) Michael Waltrip: Finally gets out of the NAPA firesuit, which has to be getting pretty foul by this point.
9) Jeff Gordon: Spends weekend going over the finer points of that pre-nuptial agreement yet again.
8) Bill Elliott: Not sure, there’s not much gardening left to do.
7) Tony Stewart: Looks for local garage to store his unused complimentary pallets full of Old Spice shaving cream.
6) Kyle Busch: Gets busy tipping over some grandfather clocks for his next big tradition-smashing incident this Fall.
5) Dale Earnhardt, Jr.: Drives Hendrick hauler to Nationwide race so he can “start earning his danged keep around here.”
4) Jeremy Mayfield: Same thing he does during race weeks — a big donut!
3) Mark Martin: Meets with Brett Favre and discusses proper way to handle retirement/non-retirement announcements.
2) Kurt Busch: Heaves sigh of relief that he will not be on television for a week and can finally drink a couple of Coronas instead of friggin’ Miller Lite.
1) Jimmie Johnson: You’ve seen his wife… you figure it out.
©2000 - 2008 Kurt Smith and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
L A M E
Very amusing! thanks for the laughs!
Hmmm, not sure I’d classify JJ’s nototoriously snobby wife as any hotter than half the other wives, but that’s just me.
Jeff Burton: Spends time driving on the highway because it reminds him of his favorite track Auto Club Speedway in California.
Dave Blaney: walks to the driveway, sits in the car, starts it up and revs it, turns it off, then gets out and goes back inside.
Joey Logano: goes to Chuck E. Cheese’s