Find tons of cheap tickets to 2013 speedway races like Talladega NASCAR schedule, Brickyard 400 at Indy Motor Speedway, Michigan Speedway Racing plus the full 2013 Monster Jam schedule
Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Mistie Bibbee · Wednesday September 28, 2005
10. Elliott Sadler: “Great, now I’ll get to flip a car at Charlotte.”
9. Sterling Marlin: “Does this mean I can get out of my car and fix it during a red flag?”
8. Robby Gordon: “Restrictor Plate?!? Why couldn’t they have made it a road course?”
7. Jimmie Johnson: “Well, so much for that Lowe’s Motor Speedway sweep this year.”
6. Kurt Busch: “I wonder if they’ll install a lake in the infield and let Dave Burns go water skiing again?”
5. Scott Wimmer: “Hey, BDR won at Daytona once. I wonder if Bill still has that car around the shop somewhere…”
4. Jeff Gordon: “Well, if I won the first restrictor plate race here, people would forget about the fact I didn’t make The Chase…right?”
3. Dale Earnhardt, Jr.: “Rock on! Guaranteed a first or second place finish!”
2. Mark Martin: “I wonder when I win if they’ll notice if I call it Chartona.”
1. Michael Waltrip: “Woohoo, I finally have a shot of winning at Charlotte!”
©2000 - 2008 Mistie Bibbee and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
Recent articles from Mistie Bibbee:
Best of the Top Ten: Top Ten Reasons Why I am Retiring from the Frontstretch
Best of Top Ten: Top Ten Things I Learned During the Daytona 500
Best of Top Ten: Top Ten Names For Next October's Race in Charlotte
Best of Top Ten: Top Ten Polls in Which Fans are Most Likely to Vote for Jr.
Mistie no longer writes for the Frotnstch, but if you'd like to know more about her, check out her archive and bio page.