Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
10. A scale replica of your favorite driver’s car made out of conversation hearts.
9. Got an in with Cupid? Get him to shoot an arrow through your least favorite driver’s tire during the Bud Shootout.
8. A fine dinner at the track. Too bad Martinsville isn’t open for V-Day so you can take your sweetie out for a red hotdog.
7. Yummmm a gift box of chocolate covered lug nuts!
6. Nothing says unconditional love quite like tickets to Daytona.
5. The ultimate expression of love? Buy your significant other their own NASCAR team to show them how much you care.
4. Roses stuffed in the arms and legs of the driver’s uniform. (Ok maybe that’s a bad idea with all those thorns.)
3. Even St. Valentine can’t resist a six pack of Bud and an 8 by 10 of Dale Jr.
2. Apparently, Mike Helton is even in the mood this year since no events are scheduled for February 14th.
1. Say those famous four words every woman wants to hear on Valentine’s Day"¦ “Gentleman- Start Your Engines!”... (Geesh… you saps… what did you think I was going to say… “Will you marry me?” Yeah right.)
©2000 - 2008 Mistie Bibbee and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
Recent articles from Mistie Bibbee:
Best of the Top Ten: Top Ten Reasons Why I am Retiring from the Frontstretch
Best of Top Ten: Top Ten Things I Learned During the Daytona 500
Best of Top Ten: Top Ten Names For Next October's Race in Charlotte
Best of Top Ten: Top Ten Polls in Which Fans are Most Likely to Vote for Jr.
Mistie no longer writes for the Frotnstch, but if you'd like to know more about her, check out her archive and bio page.