Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Mistie Bibbee · Tuesday October 11, 2005
10. Racing? Heck, who cares about that?!?! Humpy Wheeler is bound to blow something up!
9. Spending 20 minutes searching for their coach in the infield... only to realize they don’t have one at the track this weekend.
8. Not having to put any effort into preparing for the race, because they know that Jimmie Johnson is going to win anyway.
7. LUG NUT!
6. Nothing the NASCAR community loves more than watching the Roush cars dominate at Lowe’s!
5. Watching to see what creative slam Home Depot will try to take at Lowe’s Motor Speedway this year.
4. Fun and embarrassing ways to wish Dale Earnhardt, Jr. a Happy Birthday. Hmm... I wonder if they priced out a dancing gorilla for him this year…
3. Seeing what other pleasant surprises the newly ground track at Charlotte has to offer.
2. Pole Night! Everyone (including the drivers) gets their own Humpy Wheeler bobble head doll!
1. WOOHOOO… it means the following week no more cookie cutter track racing. Hello Martinsville!
©2000 - 2008 Mistie Bibbee and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
Recent articles from Mistie Bibbee:
Best of the Top Ten: Top Ten Reasons Why I am Retiring from the Frontstretch
Best of Top Ten: Top Ten Things I Learned During the Daytona 500
Best of Top Ten: Top Ten Names For Next October's Race in Charlotte
Best of Top Ten: Top Ten Polls in Which Fans are Most Likely to Vote for Jr.
Mistie no longer writes for the Frotnstch, but if you'd like to know more about her, check out her archive and bio page.