Find tons of cheap tickets to 2013 speedway races like Talladega NASCAR schedule, Brickyard 400 at Indy Motor Speedway, Michigan Speedway Racing plus the full 2013 Monster Jam schedule
Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Mistie Bibbee · Tuesday October 25, 2005
Editor’s Note: Mistie is off this week, so we thought with the rash of cautions at Martinsville this would fit perfectly…so here you go, one of our favorite Top 10s from a few months back…enjoy!
10. Park your car in their pit stall, so your crew can do 25 laps worth of repairs to it there.
9. Put Ex-Lax in their water bottle.
8. Sneak on to the spotters’ stand and steal the radio. As the cars are getting the one to go signal, yell "GREEN GREEN GREEN, GO GO GO!"
7. "A spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"¦" Or is that "A spoonful of sugar helps the engine blow up…"
6. Ask the NASCAR official assigned to their pit if he heard them say that the "official’s uniform made him look fat."
5. Call 1-800-4BODINE.
4. Steal a jet dryer and chase them down on the track. Now that’s entertainment.
3. Sneak into their pit and soak all their tires in WD40.
2. Superglue the lugnuts to the air wrench.
1. For a small fee, Robby Gordon and Kasey Kahne would be more than happy to do it for you.
©2000 - 2008 Mistie Bibbee and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
Recent articles from Mistie Bibbee:
Best of the Top Ten: Top Ten Reasons Why I am Retiring from the Frontstretch
Best of Top Ten: Top Ten Things I Learned During the Daytona 500
Best of Top Ten: Top Ten Names For Next October's Race in Charlotte
Best of Top Ten: Top Ten Polls in Which Fans are Most Likely to Vote for Jr.
Mistie no longer writes for the Frotnstch, but if you'd like to know more about her, check out her archive and bio page.