Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Mistie Bibbee · Tuesday March 22, 2005
10. Donuts…not with the car, Krispy Kremes
9. Mooning the competition. Apparently, someone thought it was unsportsmanlike.
8. Belly dancing on the roof of his car
7. Hiring a marching band to follow him around playing “Hail to the Chief”.
6. His crew chief quickly banned the pointing out all the illegal parts on his car while chanting “Naenaenebooboo- you didn’t catch this” at the NASCAR officials.
5. A tattoo in victory lane to celebrate each victory was deemed too time consuming.
4. Parking the car at the start finish line and moon walking to victory lane.
3. Attempting to chug a gallon of milk to see if he can do it without getting sick.
2. Singing his own karaoke version of Copacabana in to the track PA system.
1. The 500 mile victory lap. Backwards.
©2000 - 2008 Mistie Bibbee and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
Recent articles from Mistie Bibbee:
Best of the Top Ten: Top Ten Reasons Why I am Retiring from the Frontstretch
Best of Top Ten: Top Ten Things I Learned During the Daytona 500
Best of Top Ten: Top Ten Names For Next October's Race in Charlotte
Best of Top Ten: Top Ten Polls in Which Fans are Most Likely to Vote for Jr.
Mistie no longer writes for the Frotnstch, but if you'd like to know more about her, check out her archive and bio page.