Find tons of cheap tickets to 2013 speedway races like Talladega NASCAR schedule, Brickyard 400 at Indy Motor Speedway, Michigan Speedway Racing plus the full 2013 Monster Jam schedule
Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Mistie Bibbee · Wednesday November 9, 2005
10. When giving out your phone number you phrase it as Dale, Jr., Rusty Wallace, Dale, Jr., Jeff Gordon, Dale Jarrett. (Thats 828-2488 for those of you trying to figure it out.)
9. You have been known to buy more Christmas gifts for your favorite driver than you do for your family.
8. Your idea of a dream vacation involves the phrase “Race City USA.”
7. Quoting the stats of your favorite drivers’ finishes since his rookie year is not a problem. Remembering your child’s first word is.
6. Setting up the VCR to record a race is about as socially acceptable as taking your dog out back and shooting it in your book. Races are meant to be watched live.
5. You’d rather starve than eat at Dominos because they sponsor Michael Waltrip. And you dont like Mikey.
4. The television in your house has a guard on it that only allows Speed Channel, NBC, TNT, Fox, and FX to be shown.
3. When stuck in traffic you only let others who have a decal of a driver you like in.
2. The only sick days you’ve used at work in the last 14 years have been ones where the race was rain delayed until Monday.
1. You are reading this thinking… “There is no way anyone can ever watch too much NASCAR!?”
©2000 - 2008 Mistie Bibbee and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
I guess I may be a candidate for “too much NASCAR”—-I remember my long distance code for my work phone in driver numbers (six digits!), our Domino’s still owes us a pizza from 1993, but I won’t go anyway because of Mikey, I am guilty of letting in only those with decals of drivers I like in the traffic lane, same with the campaign stickers (Bush only), oh, yeah, I have it bad.
I have actually called into work and said I would be late cause my cable DVR box went out the nite before and I had to go swap it out and go home and hook it up so I could record all the Nascar Lives, Practices, Quals, etc that run on Friday. LOL! I HAVE to HAVE my NASCAR! =0)
Recent articles from Mistie Bibbee:
Best of the Top Ten: Top Ten Reasons Why I am Retiring from the Frontstretch
Best of Top Ten: Top Ten Things I Learned During the Daytona 500
Best of Top Ten: Top Ten Names For Next October's Race in Charlotte
Best of Top Ten: Top Ten Polls in Which Fans are Most Likely to Vote for Jr.
Mistie no longer writes for the Frotnstch, but if you'd like to know more about her, check out her archive and bio page.