Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Mistie Bibbee · Tuesday November 15, 2005
10. Well see, I really didn’t want to race these last two races anyway. And considering how hard it was to get out of my contract for next year, I figured this was my only hope.
9. Well, it’s not like I was going to win the championship again anyway.
8. Dude, I just wanted to leave my championship year with a bang!
7. I didn’t realize the officer had a problem with my driving. I thought he was just chasing me for an autograph.
6. I swear to you, it was really Tony Stewart driving that car. He must have lied and said he was me.
5. Just wanted to see how committed Penske Racing really was to me.
4. Well if the cops weren’t such wimps"¦.
3. Considering how I was doing in the Chase, I wasn’t getting much PR for my sponsors. So I thought I would drum up some business.
2. Well isn’t the current NEXTEL champion supposed to drink"¦err.. wear Crown?
1. Incident? Huh? What happened? Did Kyle borrow my license again?
©2000 - 2008 Mistie Bibbee and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
Some of them were real cute, but I will bet some of were running through his mind.Ha Why not?
Kurt Busch is a disrespectful PUNK and deserves what he got!
It’s a shame NASCAR tried to cover it up!
Actually, Jeff Gordon is last year’s real champ. Busch won the championship only because nascar trumped up a new and bogus system. At least this year the number one points man the old way can still win the championship.
Jeff Gordon? Last year’s real champ? I don’t think so! Jeff is a lying cheatin’ piece of crap! What a joke! He couldn’t even be loyal to his wife!
I had heard that Busch thought Jimmy Spenser was driving the police car, he wasnâ€™t going to make the same mistake twice and actually stop and talk him?
didn’t he actually call the police wimps, among other things?
Recent articles from Mistie Bibbee:
Best of the Top Ten: Top Ten Reasons Why I am Retiring from the Frontstretch
Best of Top Ten: Top Ten Things I Learned During the Daytona 500
Best of Top Ten: Top Ten Names For Next October's Race in Charlotte
Best of Top Ten: Top Ten Polls in Which Fans are Most Likely to Vote for Jr.
Mistie no longer writes for the Frotnstch, but if you'd like to know more about her, check out her archive and bio page.