Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
10. What’s that game with the big guys and brown ball? Nah, I’m sure Speed Channel has tractor racing or something on.
9. Work triple shifts at your job so you can afford all the great new 2006 merchandise of your favorite driver.
8. Watch the webcams at different speedways religiously. There has to be a Richard Petty Diving Experience Car on the track sometime.
7. Write DW a letter daily with new suggestions of what he can say when the race goes green instead of "Boogity, Boogity, Boogity".
6. Hmm"¦ How about a social life? Nah, that might interfere with Speedweeks in February.
5. Well there is always the championship banquet in December. I’m sure that NASCAR meant to send you an invitation. I probably just got lost in the mail.
4. I wonder how many versus of "99 Bottles of Beer on the Wall" it would take to make it through until February.
3. Hey, stalking your favorite driver is always fun. I hear the bushes outside of his bedroom window is a great vacation spot.
2. Wander aimlessly around Home Depot for hours signing "We are the Champions" repeatedly until security escorts you out.
©2000 - 2008 Mistie Bibbee and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
“6. Hmmâ€¦ How about a social life? Nah, that might interfere with Speedweeks in February. ”
AMEN!!!! ;) :D LOLOLOL
I like #2, i think i’ll try that!
Recent articles from Mistie Bibbee:
Best of the Top Ten: Top Ten Reasons Why I am Retiring from the Frontstretch
Best of Top Ten: Top Ten Things I Learned During the Daytona 500
Best of Top Ten: Top Ten Names For Next October's Race in Charlotte
Best of Top Ten: Top Ten Polls in Which Fans are Most Likely to Vote for Jr.
Mistie no longer writes for the Frotnstch, but if you'd like to know more about her, check out her archive and bio page.