Find tons of cheap tickets to 2013 speedway races like Talladega NASCAR schedule, Brickyard 400 at Indy Motor Speedway, Michigan Speedway Racing plus the full 2013 Monster Jam schedule
Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Mistie Bibbee · Tuesday December 6, 2005
9. You turn on the TV and see another driver in a commercial promoting your sponsor.
8. The race is in Daytona but for some reason the team plane insisted in dropping you off at the track in Kansas.
7. You log on to your team’s official website and can not find any mention of your name.
6. The last time the TNT/NBC crew interviewed you was 3 seasons ago, now they won’t leave you alone.
5. Fans no longer boo you during driver intros. All you see is shaking of heads and murmurs of “that poor boy”.
4. Your team owner asks you one day if you are any good at fabrication or engine building.
3. The last time you attempted to use your company credit card, the cashier cut it up in front of you and said that your account had been canceled.
2. Your crew chief spends at least 50% of the race on the scanner telling you the advantages of the IRL.
1. Strangely, your contract that your team owner has asked you to sign looks oddly like an employment application for McDonalds.
©2000 - 2008 Mistie Bibbee and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
Recent articles from Mistie Bibbee:
Best of the Top Ten: Top Ten Reasons Why I am Retiring from the Frontstretch
Best of Top Ten: Top Ten Things I Learned During the Daytona 500
Best of Top Ten: Top Ten Names For Next October's Race in Charlotte
Best of Top Ten: Top Ten Polls in Which Fans are Most Likely to Vote for Jr.
Mistie no longer writes for the Frotnstch, but if you'd like to know more about her, check out her archive and bio page.