Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Mistie Bibbee · Tuesday December 20, 2005
10. Halfway through a race, stop the car and demand a map. Let your crew know you think you are lost because you’ve been driving in circles for the last 2 hours.
9. Tell NASCAR where they can stick their rule book - on national TV.
8. Inform the media that your street car (a Yugo) is twice as fast as your race car.
7. Refuse to use/promote your sponsor because you think it is poor quality.
6. Set the teams’ goal each week to obtain a 43rd place finish because you feel anything else is just showing off.
5. Just remember, licking your crew chief is bad. It is not a sign of affection.
4. Hit on the team owner’s wife.
3. Ask if you can wear pink satin stilettos with your uniform during each race.
2. Park your car halfway through a race, and refuse to finish it because you had a craving for a hot dog and an ice cream cone.
1. Hit on your team owner.
©2000 - 2008 Mistie Bibbee and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
Recent articles from Mistie Bibbee:
Best of the Top Ten: Top Ten Reasons Why I am Retiring from the Frontstretch
Best of Top Ten: Top Ten Things I Learned During the Daytona 500
Best of Top Ten: Top Ten Names For Next October's Race in Charlotte
Best of Top Ten: Top Ten Polls in Which Fans are Most Likely to Vote for Jr.
Mistie no longer writes for the Frotnstch, but if you'd like to know more about her, check out her archive and bio page.