Find tons of cheap tickets to 2013 speedway races like Talladega NASCAR schedule, Brickyard 400 at Indy Motor Speedway, Michigan Speedway Racing plus the full 2013 Monster Jam schedule
Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Mistie Bibbee · Tuesday January 3, 2006
(Mistie's note: Special thanks go out to Ren and Kim for writing this edition of the Top Ten. All I had to do was edit their suggestions. Thanks guys, you ROCK!)
10. Driver most likely to never be blamed for any on track incident.
9. Most popular among prepubescent females and any other female.
8. Cause for a jump in the popularity of the names Ralph and Dale on the 2004 edition of the 100 most popular baby names. (We don't think he fathered all of the kids though.)
7. Driver most likely to evoke another NASCAR rule change if he does not make the Chase this year. (After all, it was designed with him in mind as the perennial favorite.)
6. Best post-beer-bash body odor..
5. Most likely to win any online poll..
4. Driver most likely to cause a redneck male to refer to another male as "sexy".
3. Driver most likely to incite a Pepsi seat cushion throwing contest.
2. Driver most likely to leave the crowd seeing red. (We believe all the red the crowd is seeing is all the Jr merchandise people are wearing in the stands.)
1. Most Popular Driver as voted by the fans.
NEW YEAR? NEW NEWSLETTER. LOOKING FOR THE INFO YOU NEED ABOUT NASCAR IN 2013 – SENT RIGHT TO YOUR EMAIL INBOX?
Well, you’ve come to the right place. The Frontstretch Newsletter gives you more of the daily news, commentary, and racing features from your favorite writers you know and love. Don’t waste another minute – click here to sign up and get all the information you need. We’re here to make sure you stay informed … so make sure you jump on for the ride!
©2000 - 2008 Mistie Bibbee and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
Recent articles from Mistie Bibbee:
Best of the Top Ten: Top Ten Reasons Why I am Retiring from the Frontstretch
Best of Top Ten: Top Ten Things I Learned During the Daytona 500
Best of Top Ten: Top Ten Names For Next October's Race in Charlotte
Best of Top Ten: Top Ten Polls in Which Fans are Most Likely to Vote for Jr.
Mistie no longer writes for the Frotnstch, but if you'd like to know more about her, check out her archive and bio page.