Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Mistie Bibbee · Tuesday January 24, 2006
Editor’s Note: The following is Mistie Bibbee’s final Top 10 list for the Frontstretch. After years of producing laughs for thousands of readers every Wednesday, Mistie moved on to bigger and better things back in December…but don’t worry, the Top 10 isn’t gone for good! Be sure to come back next Wednesday for a double dose of your favorite column as two of your favorite writers make their Top 10 debuts…
10. It is rough being idolized by all the drivers on the circuit. It’s actually quite embarrassing when I go to races and they ask for my autograph.
9. Something about Steve Park, Jeff Green, numerous insults and a restraining order"¦ It’s all actually quite a bit hazy.
8. Those darn holiday layoffs. The editors at the Frontstretch delivered mine with a fruitcake that I swear was made from debris found on the track during the season finale at Homestead.
7. I accidentally accepted an invitation to the Real World and now I’m not allowed back into fantasy land.
6. After being banned from 95% of the NASCAR tracks, I’ve decided to see how many IRL tracks I can get banned from.
5. After the editors finally quit laughing over the fact I picked Robby Gordon and Johnny Sauter to go 1 and 2 in the championship, they decided I should submit to random drug testing. (It was cool though, I got to hang with Shane Hmiel for a while!)
4. Well, all the cool kids like Rusty Wallace, Mark Martin (kinda), and Ricky Rudd were retiring, so I thought I’d jump on the bandwagon!
3. Been there"¦ done that"¦ and my employers stiffed me on the T-Shirt.
2. Why write for The Frontstretch when I can drop everything, follow the circuit around for every race and become a world class pit lizard!
1. After much debate and number crunching, I’ve come to realize that working at McDonalds is a much more lucrative profession.
©2000 - 2008 Mistie Bibbee and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
Recent articles from Mistie Bibbee:
Best of the Top Ten: Top Ten Reasons Why I am Retiring from the Frontstretch
Best of Top Ten: Top Ten Things I Learned During the Daytona 500
Best of Top Ten: Top Ten Names For Next October's Race in Charlotte
Best of Top Ten: Top Ten Polls in Which Fans are Most Likely to Vote for Jr.
Mistie no longer writes for the Frotnstch, but if you'd like to know more about her, check out her archive and bio page.