Find tons of cheap tickets to 2013 speedway races like Talladega NASCAR schedule, Brickyard 400 at Indy Motor Speedway, Michigan Speedway Racing plus the full 2013 Monster Jam schedule
Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Mistie Bibbee · Wednesday September 7, 2005
10. We value our TV sponsors more than we do the fans watching the race. Time to make some sponsorship money.
9. The race is getting really, really boring. Let’s find some way to mix it up.
8. Oh no!
7. It looks like the pit crews are napping. Time to make them earn their keep instead of getting money for nothing.
6. Ummm… I could have sworn that spot in turn two used to be a rabbit a minute ago!
4. Overheard at the stands"¦"Ummm Honey, where did the kids go?"
2. Overheard in the stands"¦ "Hey look, there’s Larry! He apparently can’t hold his liquor because he’s on the track playing "˜Red Rover’ with the cars!"
1. Well, I guess something really could have fallen off of a car and onto the track, but don’t you think the team should have screwed it in tighter?
©2000 - 2008 Mistie Bibbee and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
Recent articles from Mistie Bibbee:
Best of the Top Ten: Top Ten Reasons Why I am Retiring from the Frontstretch
Best of Top Ten: Top Ten Things I Learned During the Daytona 500
Best of Top Ten: Top Ten Names For Next October's Race in Charlotte
Best of Top Ten: Top Ten Polls in Which Fans are Most Likely to Vote for Jr.
Mistie no longer writes for the Frotnstch, but if you'd like to know more about her, check out her archive and bio page.