Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
10. Enie, meanie, minie, moe…
9. Pick the driver whose car number is your age… or at least the age you tell everyone you are.
8. Naturally, you must pick a driver whose sponsor’s colors look good with your complexion.
7. Find the place at the track with the most sponsor freebies! Now there’s a driver who really cares about their fans.
6. Pick a number add 1000. Then subtract 1000. Divide by half then multiply by 2. Viola, instant new favorite driver.
5. Can decide between two drivers? Use the technique that crew chiefs use when making an important pit strategy call… flip a coin.
4. Put all drivers’ names into a hat. Pull one out.
3. Act like a 13 year old girl- who cares if he can drive just as long as he is HOT!
2. Find a driver who has the same last name as you. Then you can tell everyone you are related to him.
1. Find the nearest band wagon and jump on it.
©2000 - 2008 Mistie Bibbee and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
Well, I was 11 and that’s how I got Jeffy! :D
Recent articles from Mistie Bibbee:
Best of the Top Ten: Top Ten Reasons Why I am Retiring from the Frontstretch
Best of Top Ten: Top Ten Things I Learned During the Daytona 500
Best of Top Ten: Top Ten Names For Next October's Race in Charlotte
Best of Top Ten: Top Ten Polls in Which Fans are Most Likely to Vote for Jr.
Mistie no longer writes for the Frotnstch, but if you'd like to know more about her, check out her archive and bio page.