Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Mistie Bibbee · Tuesday May 24, 2005
10. Hanging their heads out the windows creates an aero-push.
9. It’s too hard to get a crew guy in the car during pit stops to wipe the slobbers off of the windows.
8. The CAT car isn’t used to other cars chasing it.
7. They always stop to sniff the debris on the track.
6. They’re hard to understand on the scanner.
5. It didn’t go over well when the “drivers” marked their fans as their territory.
4. When in victory lane, crew chiefs prefer to get high fives instead of their faces licked.
3. Dog collars for fans as officially licensed NASCAR merchandise was a flop in the test market.
2. They drink too much from the puddles during the rain delays.
1. Umm, last time I checked… dogs couldn’t drive cars.
©2000 - 2008 Mistie Bibbee and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
Recent articles from Mistie Bibbee:
Best of the Top Ten: Top Ten Reasons Why I am Retiring from the Frontstretch
Best of Top Ten: Top Ten Things I Learned During the Daytona 500
Best of Top Ten: Top Ten Names For Next October's Race in Charlotte
Best of Top Ten: Top Ten Polls in Which Fans are Most Likely to Vote for Jr.
Mistie no longer writes for the Frotnstch, but if you'd like to know more about her, check out her archive and bio page.