Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
10. Stomp it back in to place. Way to use that technology.
9. Just have Dale Jr. wreck Mikey and everyone will be talking about that instead.
8. Just rename the track “Bristol Motor Speedway Annex” and no one will question it. (Plus it will boost ticket sales.)
7. Fill the cracks with oil and marbles and see what that does to any green flag racing.
6. If half of these drivers are as good as they think they are, just tell them to drive around the cracks and prove it.
5. Take some of the money that the speedway makes from concession sales and stuff it in the cracks. That should fill quite a few.
4. After enough cars hit it and blow out a tire, I’m sure that the rubber build up will eventually fill the hole up.
3. Stuff the holes with the elusive NASCAR rule book. Then NASCAR could at least prove that it really exists.
2. Import Martinsville Red Hot Dogs! Just watch out for the fans on the track trying to grab a cheap snack.
1. Fix it?!?!? Are you crazy?!? Look at all the publicity it is getting us!
©2000 - 2008 Mistie Bibbee and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
#2.cut it down to 24 degrees for 1-2 ,and 18 degrees on 3-4.
#3.repave with an 8 inch concrete base,and a 4 inch asphalt top layer.
#4.Then,repete at talladaga,and throw out the plates
Recent articles from Mistie Bibbee:
Best of the Top Ten: Top Ten Reasons Why I am Retiring from the Frontstretch
Best of Top Ten: Top Ten Things I Learned During the Daytona 500
Best of Top Ten: Top Ten Names For Next October's Race in Charlotte
Best of Top Ten: Top Ten Polls in Which Fans are Most Likely to Vote for Jr.
Mistie no longer writes for the Frotnstch, but if you'd like to know more about her, check out her archive and bio page.