Find tons of cheap tickets to 2013 speedway races like Talladega NASCAR schedule, Brickyard 400 at Indy Motor Speedway, Michigan Speedway Racing plus the full 2013 Monster Jam schedule
Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
10. NASCAR doesn’t really like it when their honored guest calls the sport redneck.
9. Jeff Gordon has a totally awesome 1980’s vocabulary because he was "stoked" when he won the race.
8. Tony Stewart is "easily accessible" should Jimmie Johnson ever like to "talk" with him.
7. Scott Wimmer can roll a car when he’s sober too.
6. As Bobby Labonte learned, sometimes finishing 43rd isn’t that bad. (Well it’s not when you take home $319,889.)
5. Darrell Waltrip is the world’s biggest "Junebug" fan.
4. Scott Riggs knows how to drive a Cup car. When did that happen?
3. Huh… what…? Kevin Lepage does too.
2. Apparently DEI has one good engine. They gave it to JR for the 500.
1. It is possible for a show to have more commercials than the Superbowl.
©2000 - 2008 Mistie Bibbee and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
Recent articles from Mistie Bibbee:
Best of the Top Ten: Top Ten Reasons Why I am Retiring from the Frontstretch
Best of Top Ten: Top Ten Things I Learned During the Daytona 500
Best of Top Ten: Top Ten Names For Next October's Race in Charlotte
Best of Top Ten: Top Ten Polls in Which Fans are Most Likely to Vote for Jr.
Mistie no longer writes for the Frotnstch, but if you'd like to know more about her, check out her archive and bio page.