Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Mistie Bibbee · Wednesday July 6, 2005
Editors Note: Mistie Bibbee is currently on vacation for two weeks, so while we await her return, please enjoy this Top Ten “Best Of” from April!!
10. Lean against the gas can and light up a cigarette. Offer a cigarette to the official that is rushing at you.
9. Go streaking down pit road during yellow flag pit stops.
8. Steal the flags when the official isn’t looking indicating when pit lane is open and replace them with limbo poles.
7. During a pit stop, knock the jackman off the wall, steal the jack and attempt to complete the pit stop yourself while mumbling “I can do better than that Bozo”.
6. Go from pit to pit trading pit boards among teams.
5. Wear sandals, short shorts, and a tube top…. (This does not apply to women).
4. Every time the cars pass the start/finish line yell “Boogity Boogity Boggity!”
3. Pull all the lugnuts off the tires before they’ve been used. Tell the pit support crew they put them on backwards.
2. Stand on the wall and demand the crew pays you toll before they jump over to do a pit stop.
1. Every time the Crew Chief tries to talk fuel strategy with the team, tickle him in the ribs and yell “Who’s ticklish…”
©2000 - 2008 Mistie Bibbee and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
Recent articles from Mistie Bibbee:
Best of the Top Ten: Top Ten Reasons Why I am Retiring from the Frontstretch
Best of Top Ten: Top Ten Things I Learned During the Daytona 500
Best of Top Ten: Top Ten Names For Next October's Race in Charlotte
Best of Top Ten: Top Ten Polls in Which Fans are Most Likely to Vote for Jr.
Mistie no longer writes for the Frotnstch, but if you'd like to know more about her, check out her archive and bio page.