Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
10. It is not acceptable to race a dog on the track unless it has paid NASCAR’s entry fee.
9. DW’s "Boogity Boogity Boogity" will now be replaced with Speedy Gonzalez’s "Â¡Arriba, arriba, arriba, Ã¡ndale, Ã¡ndale, Ã¡ndale!"
8. The track’s name will be change from Autodromo Hermanos Rodriguez to Watkin’s Glen- Southern Annex in order to gain more acceptance with the fans.
7. If you qualified on the front row but have to go to the rear of the field due to an engine change, it is now OK for a competitor’s crew chief to knee you in the groin because you are an evil engine changer.
6. If DW is going to lose his voice each time NASCAR goes to Mexico, the entire season will be run down there.
5. Lysol will be the next official sponsor of a race in Mexico if the track continues to insist on selling burritos.
4. No sombreros allowed in the grandstands. It blocks the view of the person behind you.
3. The prize money will be in pesos in the future due to the excellent exchange rate.
2. Unlike at ISC tracks, it’s highly recommended that you bring your own water into the track.
1. Instead of hiring the guards to escort the haulers from the border to the track the real race will be to let the cars loose to see who can make it from the border to the track and back on their own.
©2000 - 2008 Mistie Bibbee and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
Recent articles from Mistie Bibbee:
Best of the Top Ten: Top Ten Reasons Why I am Retiring from the Frontstretch
Best of Top Ten: Top Ten Things I Learned During the Daytona 500
Best of Top Ten: Top Ten Names For Next October's Race in Charlotte
Best of Top Ten: Top Ten Polls in Which Fans are Most Likely to Vote for Jr.
Mistie no longer writes for the Frotnstch, but if you'd like to know more about her, check out her archive and bio page.