Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Mistie Bibbee · Tuesday August 2, 2005
Special thanks to Brian Boyer for all of his help co-authoring the Top Ten this week!
10. Tony Stewart: By climbing the Pagoda.
9. Matt Kenseth: By sending McMurray some Wisconsin cheese to go with McMurray’s Wine.
8. Elliott Sadler: By shoving peanut M&M’s up his nose to see if he can shoot them out to the fans in the stands.
7. Michael Waltrip: By dedicating his Brickyard 400 win to NAPA, Chevy, DEI, Nabisco, Domino’s, Best Western…
6. Mark Martin: By saying he’s going to come back and race the “I Won the 2005 Brickyard 400 Tour” in 2006.
5. Carl Edwards: By becoming the first driver to get a concussion from the bricks after he misjudged his backflip.
4. Dale Earnhardt, Jr.: By getting called into the NASCAR Trailer for entering victory lane at 143 mph.
3. Jason Leffler: By Fed Ex’ing himself a step stool so he could reach the mic for the interview.
2. Dale Jarrett: By getting out of Elliott Sadler’s car.
1. Rusty Wallace: By starting to call Ryan Newman to rub it in, until he realizes that he doesn’t get free Nextel to Alltel minutes.
©2000 - 2008 Mistie Bibbee and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
Recent articles from Mistie Bibbee:
Best of the Top Ten: Top Ten Reasons Why I am Retiring from the Frontstretch
Best of Top Ten: Top Ten Things I Learned During the Daytona 500
Best of Top Ten: Top Ten Names For Next October's Race in Charlotte
Best of Top Ten: Top Ten Polls in Which Fans are Most Likely to Vote for Jr.
Mistie no longer writes for the Frotnstch, but if you'd like to know more about her, check out her archive and bio page.